Spacious Sugar Maple Split on Great Property
55 Knickerbocker Road Closter, NJ, United States Get directions$449,000
- Style3-Level Split
- Parking 1 Car Attached Garage with Garage Door Opener car garage
- District Hillside Elem, Tenakill Middle, NVRHS-Demarest
- MLS# 1023844
- Listed 7 Years 6 Months 26 Days Ago
There are many living areas to escape to in this spacious and well laid out home. A great chance to get into a top rated town and school system!
- SPACIOUS SUGAR MAPLE SPLIT LEVEL HOME WITH THREE GENEROUS BEDROOMS, AMPLE CLOSET SPACE AND 2 1/2 UPDATED BATHROOMS. THE LARGE FOYER WILL TAKE YOU TO A FAMILY ROOM AND OFFICE AREA WITH NEWER POWDER ROOM OR UP TO THE OPEN LIVING ROOM, DINING ROOM AND EAT IN KITCHEN WHICH IS PERFECT FOR ENTERTAINING. THE BASEMENT HAS HIGH CEILINGS, GREAT STORAGE AND LAUNDRY AND CAN EASILY BE FINISHED.
- The backyard has a fabulous deck for outdoor living (off of the dining area), a shed for potting supplies and tools and an enormous private yard for running and playing.
- This home has been well maintained, updated and cared for over the years. You can move right in! NYC transportation across the street and in close proximity to parks, playgrounds, schools and houses of worship. A bllue ribbon school system completes this package. Home Warranty on home and covers the buyer for the 1st year of ownership!
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $9,770
- Tax Year: 2009
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|9||Tenakill Middle School||5-8||0.5 mi|
|8||Harrington Park Elementary School||K-8||0.7 mi|
|8||Norwood Elementary School||K-8||1.2 mi|
|7||N Valley Reg H Demarest||9-12||1.2 mi|
|8||Haworth Elementary School||K-8||1.5 mi|
|8||Hillside Elementary School||PK-4||1.5 mi|
|9||Demarest Middle School||5-8||1.6 mi|
|9||Luther Lee Emerson School||2-4||1.7 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.